Baby Infrared Digital LCD Thermometer Body Measurement Forehead Ear Non-Contact Adult Body Fever IR Children Thermometer
Hot-Selling TH600 High-Quality FDA Approved Baby Thermometer
- Quick measurements, less than 1 second and accurate with reliable results displayed.
- Patent technology to understand the separate measurement of adult and child.
- Make contact with the forehead or keep less than 3 centimetres when used for measuring to get the most accurate data.
- Reliable: each thermometer will be subject to an environmental test under 15-35ºC during production.
- Multi-functional, Easy operation, one-button design. Can measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water temperature.
- 40 sets of results memory capacity, easy to recall.
- Special Mode for infants.
- Easy operation, one-button design, to measure both ear and forehead.
- Audio and visual fever warning.
- ℃ and ℉ conversion.
- Auto shut-down and power-saving.
Detailed Information on Baby Infrared Digital LCD Thermometer:
Keep 0-3 cm When Measure Contact forehead or keep less than 3 cm when used for measuring to get the most accurate data.
Special Mode For Baby
More Features Introduction :
• Quickly 1s measurement; Just 1 second and accurate reliable
• Patent technology to realize the separate measurement of adult and child
• Multi-functional; can measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water and object temperature
Baby Infrared Digital LCD Thermometer
40 sets of memories
Easier to recall
Forehead: 35.0°C–42.2°C (95°F–108°F)
Ear: 35.0°C–42°C (95°F–107.6°F)
Object: 0°C–100°C (32°F–199°F)
Ear & Forehead mode ±0.2°C /±0.4°F
Object mode ±1.0°C / 2.0°F
Product Certification （FDA and CE Approved）
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Retail box
Note：Batteries are not included due to international shipping constraints.
More Features Introduction
• Easy operation,one-button design,to measure both ear and forehead
• Mute and un-mute mode conversion，avoid disturb you and baby
• ℃ and ℉ conversion
• Auto shut-down and power-saving
How to use
1. To take your forehead temperature
When using the thermometer for the first time, please load the batteries. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in one second, Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose “Adult” Mode or “Baby” Mode. Then point the temperature probe at the centre of the forehead, with a distance of 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches). The beep is heard, you can now read the measuring result.
2. To take your ear temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on. Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose”Ear” Mode. Take off the probe cover, fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
3. To take room/object temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on. Press the Mode/Memory button to choose The “HOUSE” Sign; Keep the thermometer about 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches) away from the object. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
4. After Measurement
Once the reading has been completed, remove the thermometer away from the forehead/ear and observe the temperature. Please notice: You should wait at least 10 seconds between each measurement.